If you are a user of Android phones and you need to Update your smartphone by a computer, In this article, we will provide you download Official Link For Update Samsung SM-G610F (Flash File) and How to install it on your Pc or Laptop successfully using Odin Tool.
It’s very important that the smartphone will be updated to the latest stable version of Android. This will also allow you to repair your Samsung J7 Prime if it is stuck on the start screen, stuck on Samsung logo, if it restarts in bootloop or if you decide to update it for any reason. Today we will see How to install Android 6.0 marshmallow in the Samsung J7 Prime.
If you have made the decision to install Rom to a Samsung J7 Prime, you should know that installing ROM will erase all your data from your device, so we recommend that you take a backup copy of your files (SMS, contacts, applications, documents, music, photos, etc.) to avoid losing it.
Read More: Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Stock Recovery
Download Samsung SM-G610F (Flash File)
Save all your personal data (SMS, contacts, applications, settings, documents, music, photos, etc.) You can use Smart Switch by following this tutorial: How to Backup and Restore Data in Samsung Smartphones and tablets
Before you begin updating your Samsung mobile, it is important to have all the tools at hand:
- Recharge your smartphone battery (more than 70% battery)
- install Samsung USB drivers, tutorial: Android USB drivers for all Smartphones and Tablets
- Download and extract the latest version of Odin: Download Odin Tool for Samsung Devices – All Versions
- Download the Samsung SM-G610F Stock firmware (Android 6.0.1) on your computer: HERE
ENABLE USB DEBUGGING
1. Go to Settings> About phone
2. Find the build number and press 7 times on it
3. Return to the previous screen. You will see that a line has appeared: “Developers Options”
4. Press and check “USB Debugging”
Restart Your Device in DOWNLOAD MODE
Samsung devices have a Download mode for flashing with Odin:
1. Turn off your Samsung J7 Prime
2. Press & hold the Volume Up button + Volume Down button at the same time.
3- Once the warning “WARNING!” Is displayed, release the three keys and then press the “Volume up button ” to Continue.
Update your Samsung J7 Prime (Flash File)
1-Connect your Samsung J7 Prime SM-G610F to your PC via the USB cable
2-Run the “Odin” file as an administrator.
3-Check that the USB port number is displayed in the “ID: COM” box and the message “Added !!” in the “Message” box. the port ID: COM on Odin must change to Blue or Yellow, depending on the version of Odin used.
4-Click on “AP” or “PDA” and import the Samsung J7 Prime SM-G610F firmware file. The firmware used in this tutorial is an official “One Package” firmware deployed by SAMSUNG.
5-Click “Start” to begin the installation.
6-Once the message “PASS!” Displayed, unplug your mobile from your PC.
7- Well done! The Samsung SM-G610F (flash file) was Download and installed successfully on your Smartphone