For those of you who own a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900, Sometimes one of the installations may go wrong or data may be corrupted. This means that your device will not boot anymore, will crash a lot, and will not be usable at all, but you can use Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900 Repair Firmware to Fix your Samsung Mobile.
Be careful when choosing the firmware to flash. For example, you only need to use firmware designed for the exact model of your device. Flashing firmware may cause you to lose the warranty, temporarily or permanently. You responsible for the treatment inflicted on your Android device.
Save all your personal data (SMS, contacts, applications, settings, documents, music, photos, etc.) You can use Smart Switch by following this tutorial: How to Backup and Restore Data in Samsung Smartphones and tablets.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900 Repair Firmware:
Before you begin, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- Recharge your phone’s battery well(with more than 70% battery)
- install USB drivers on your computer, tutorial: Android USB drivers for all Smartphones and Tablets
- Download Samsung Note 3 N900 Repair Firmware Android 5.0 Lollipop: HERE or HERE
- Download Samsung Note 3 N900 Repair Firmware Android 4.4.2 KitKat: HERE or HERE
- Download Samsung Note 3 N900 Repair Firmware Android 4.3 Jelly Bean: HERE or HERE or torrent
- Download and extract the latest version of Odin: Download Odin Tool for Samsung Devices – All Versions
- Download Pit files for Samsung devices: Pit files
1. Restart Your Samsung Mobile in DOWNLOAD MODE
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900
- Press & hold the Home button and volume down button at the same time then press the power button.
- Once the warning “WARNING!” Is displayed, release the three keys & press the “Volume up button” to Continue.
2. Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900 to your PC via the USB cable
3. Run the “Odin” file as an administrator.
4. Check that the USB port number is displayed in the “ID: COM” box and the message “Added !!” in the “Message” box. the port ID: COM on Odin must change to Blue or Yellow, depending on the version of Odin used.
5. Choose files in the Odin:
- “PIT” or “CSB “ is a pit file: put it in the “PIT ” field
- Bootloader or BL is the bootloader file: put it in the “Bootloader” or “BL”
- CODE, PDA or AP: put it in the “PDA” or “AP”
- MODEM or PHONE or CP is the phone network file: put it in the “PHONE ”or “CP” field
- CSC is the language file: put it in the field “CSC” field.
6. Click “Start” to begin the installation.
7. The Update process might take some time to complete.
8. Once the message “PASS!” Displayed, unplug your mobile from your PC.
9. Well done! You have just Fix your Device via Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900 Repair Firmware.