Samsung Galaxy J3 Top Combination ROM file is a raw ROM for engineers and developers to run the device & can fully read and test the equipment of the device. It is also similar to the Service menu and shows the complete device information.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Top Combination ROM used for reasons of advanced maintenance:
- The technician or the developer can fully read and test the equipment of the device and is considered as the service menu.
- Downgrade Your device, install software system Android version older than the current version.
- Unlock the device protection with the Google Account Google FRP.
- Fixed the root device key-DRK problem.
- Fix the problems of stopping Samsung device in the Recovery Mode.
- Fix the problems of stopping Samsung device in the Samsung logo.
- Fixed problems with the IMEI serial number.
How to check Combination file compatibility with your device
FA80=Android Oreo 8…
FA70=Android Nougat 7…..
FA60=Android Marshmallow 6…
FA51=Android Lollipop 5.1
FA50=Android Lollipop 5.0
FA44=Android KitKat 4.4
FA43=Android Jelly Bean 4.3
FAJP=Android Jelly Bean
O=2015 / P=2016
Q=2017 / R=2018
A=January / B=February / C=March / D=April / E=May / F=June
G=July / H=August / I=September / J=October / K=November/ L=December
1=Revision 1 / 2=Revision 2 / 3=Revision 3 / 4=Revision 4 / 5=Revision 5 / 6=Revision 6 / 7=Revision 7 / 8=Revision 8 / 9=Revision 9 / A=Revision 10 / B=Revision 11 / C=Revision 12 / D=Revision 13 / E=Revision 14 F=Revision 15
- You do this at your own risk! Make sure your phone battery is fully charged.
- install Samsung USB drivers, tutorial: Android USB drivers for all Smartphones and Tablets
- Download and extract the latest version of Odin: Download Odin
- Download and extract the Samsung Galaxy J3 Top Combination ROM:
Flash Samsung Galaxy J3 Top Combination ROM
1- Restart Your Device in DOWNLOAD MODE
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy J3 Top
- Press and hold the Volume Down+ Volume Down Button + Power button at the same time for 3-4 seconds.
- Once the warning “WARNING!” Is displayed, release the three keys and then press the “Volume up button ” to Continue.
2- Connect your Samsung Galaxy J3 Top to your PC via the USB cable
3-Run the “Odin” file as an administrator.
4-Check that the USB port number is displayed
5-Click on “AP” and import the Samsung Galaxy J3 Top Combination ROM file.
6- Click “Start” to begin the installation.
7- Once the message “PASS!” Displayed, unplug your Samsung Galaxy J3 Top from your PC.