if you are a user of Android phones and you need to Install custom ROM on your LG Devices smartphone, In this new tutorial, you will learn How to Root LG Devices Using TWRP Or Magisk and How to install it successfully.
If you want Install custom ROM on your LG mobile, Install and use ROOT applications, Install custom recovery, Change the IP of your device, Change the font of Android, remove pre-installed apps from your LG device… In this article, we offer you the easiest way to Root LG Devices.
Warning: This operation involves risks. zfirmware cannot be held responsible for any problems with your device. If you do not follow the procedure correctly.
How To Root LG Devices
Before you begin, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- Recharge your smartphone battery more than 70%
- SDK drivers properly installed on the PC, if not, follow the tutorial: How to install ADB, Fastboot, and Google USB driver in 15 seconds!!
- Install LG USB drivers, tutorial: Download LG USB Drivers For Windows
- Unlock Bootloader of LG: How To Unlock Bootloader of LG Smartphones and Tablets
- Download the Latest Version of SuperSU: SuperSU-V2.82.Zip
- Download boot image: RB_M16_EVD.img
- Download the latest version of TWRP Recovery for LG Devices:
ENABLE USB DEBUGGING
1. Go to Settings> About phone> Software Info
2. Find Build number and press 8 times on it:
3. Return to the previous screen. You will see that a line has appeared: “Developers Options”
4. Press and check “Enable OEM Unlock” & “USB Debugging”.
Install TWRP Recovery on your LG Devices
1- Open the folder where ADB and Fastboot are located on your computer and Copy the TWRP Recovery & boot image files on the ADB folder.
3- In an empty area, hold down the shift key and right-click with the mouse, the context menu will contain an entry Open command window here
4- To reboot your LG Mobile in bootloader mode Type:
adb reboot bootloader
5- To flash the recovery TWRP Type:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-.img
- twrp-.img is the name of the downloaded file
Then to flash boot image Type:
fastboot flash boot RB_M16_EVD.img
6- To reboot your device in normal mode Type:
7- You have successfully Installed TWRP on your LG Devices.
Root LG Via SuperSu
1- Copy the SuperSU-V2.82.Zip files on your internal storage or SD card.
2- Type “adb reboot bootloader” to restart your LG in Bootloader mode:
3- Install and flash SuperSU :
- Choose “Install” and then choose “UPDATE-SuperSU-V2.82.Zip“
- Press the return key
- Press “Reboot” to restart the LG Phone in normal mode.
4 – Now Download & install the SuperUser from Play Store: SuperUser
5- Restart your LG Devices.
6- Now you have successfully rooted your LG Devices. you can now install a custom ROM or apps that require root…
Check Your Root of LG Phones
Download Root Checker app that allows you to check in seconds if your device is rooted or not.
Unroot LG Devices
If you want to unroot your LG device: open SuperSu app click on Full Unroot.