if you are a user of Android phones and you need to Install custom ROM on your Asus Devices smartphone, In this new tutorial, you will learn How to Root Asus Devices Using TWRP Or Magisk and How to install it successfully.
If you want Install custom ROM on your Asus mobile, Install and use ROOT applications, Install custom recovery, Change the IP of your device, Change the font of Android, remove pre-installed apps from your Asus device… In this article, we offer you the easiest way to Root Asus Devices.
Warning: This operation involves risks. zfirmware cannot be held responsible for any problems with your device. If you do not follow the procedure correctly.
How To Root Asus Devices
Before you begin, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- Recharge your smartphone battery more than 80%
- SDK drivers, tutorial: How to install ADB, Fastboot, and Google USB driver in 15 seconds!!
- Install Asus USB drivers, tutorial: Download Asus USB Drivers For Windows
- Unlock bootloader on Asus: How To Unlock Bootloader On Asus Devices
- Download the Latest Version of SuperSU: SuperSU-V2.82.Zip
- Download TWRP Recovery for Asus & rename it to twrp.img:
ENABLE USB DEBUGGING
1. Go to Settings> About phone & select Software Information.
2. Find the Build Number and press 7 times on it to enable Developer Options.
3. Come back to Settings You will see that a line has appeared: “Developers Options”
4. Press and check “USB Debugging” & click OK to confirm.
Install TWRP Recovery on your Asus Devices
1- Restart your Asus Devices in Recovery mode:
- Turn off your Asus Mobile.
- Press “Volume UP + Power button ” until enter Fastboot Mode.
- Then, connect your mobile to your computer via the USB cable.
2- Open the folder where ADB and Fastboot are located on your computer and Copy the TWRP Recovery file on the ADB folder.
3- In an empty area, hold down the shift key and right-click with the mouse, the context menu will contain an entry Open command window here
4- Type “adb devices” to displays if your devices connected to the PC.
5- Type “fastboot flash recovery twrp.img” to flash the recovery TWRP:
6- You have successfully Installed TWRP in your Asus Devices.
Root Asus Via SuperSu
1- Copy the SuperSU-V2.82.Zip files on your internal storage or SD card.
2- Restart your Asus in Recovery mode:
- Turn off your Asus Mobile.
- Press “Volume up button + Power button ” until the menu Fastboot Mode appears.
- Use Volume buttons to navigate & choose Recovery mode
- Press Power Button to confirm.
3- Install and flash SuperSU:
- Choose “Install” and then choose “UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.99.Zip“
- Press the return key
- Press “Reboot” to restart the phone in normal mode.
4 – Now Download & install the SuperUser from Play Store: SuperUser
5- Now you have successfully rooted your Asus Devices
Check Your Root of Asus Devices
Download Root Checker app that allows you to check in seconds if your device is rooted or not.
Unroot Asus Devices
If you want to unroot your Asus device: open SuperSu app click on Full unroot.