Flashify is an app developed by Christian Göllner which allows you flashing boot images, recovery images, install zip files to flash easily a custom or official ROM, download and install Gapps, TWRP or PhilZ CWM and flash kernels too on your android smartphone. Flashify app helps you to Flash anything without using a computer.
with Flashify you can also perform Nandroid backups and restores, wipe data, wipe cache and wipe Dalvik cache.
back up and restore your smartphone or tablet in one click. but This application requires superuser rights so your phone will need to be rooted to use it.
Flashify is free but has a limit of 3 flashes per day. You can unlock the limit with the paid version.
Flashify app information
Flashify is involved risks and can brick your Android phone, please use it with caution. back up your personal data before flashing anything. mobileheadlines cannot be held responsible for any problems encountered.
How to use Flashify app to install TWRP.img file
- Install and Launch the Flashify app
- Click on “Recovery Image” option.
- Tap on the Choose a file option. and choose the File Explorer app to browse & locate the extracted twrp.img file.
- Now Tap on twrp.img file.
- The Flashify app will ask you a confirmation to flash the recovery. Choose Yup.
- The flashing process starts immediately. Choose Reboot Now once it has done.